Oat Apple Crumble Bake
This light yet tasty treat is not only healthy, but makes a delicious change to chocolate or creamy desserts and is even good as a breakfast alternative!
‣ 3 peeled and sliced red apples
‣ 2 table spoons of agave syrup
‣ Pinch of sea salt
‣ ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
For crumble topping:
‣ 1 cut of wholegrain oats
‣ 1/3 cup of oat flour
‣ 1/3 cup of granola
‣ ¼ cup of coconut oil
1) For the base: mix the apples, agave and sea salt in together in a baking tray
2) For the topping: in a separate bowl mix together the oats, flour, granola and oil.
3) Add 1 and a half teaspoon of cinnamon
4) Add 3 tablespoons on agave
5) 1 table spoon of ground flaxseeds
6) Mix all together and pour the topping over the apples in the baking tray
7) Bake for 25 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees
8) Serve warm on its own, with vegan custard, vegan vanilla soya dessert or vegan ice cream!