Homemade Vegan Donuts
These delicious donuts are vegan, quick to make and incredibly tasty. Feel free to try them with gluten free flour or different frostings. You will definitely need to make more than six at a time so enjoy doubling or tripling the quantities below.
‣ 1 cup of self raising flour
‣ 1 teaspoon of baking powder
‣ 1/4 teaspoon of ground Himalayan salt
‣ 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
‣ 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
‣ 1/2 cup of vanilla soya milk
‣ 1 small mashed banana
‣ 1 tablespoon of soft vegan butter (room temperature is great)
‣ 1/3 cup of agave syrup
‣ Optional: 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate chips
1) Mix all together well, starting with the dry and adding the wet.
2) The batter will not be very running.
3) Place equally into donut tray ( the above quantity makes six donuts) Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for ten minutes (preheat the oven) Allow to cook and decorate as you like.
4) We used icing sugar mixed with vanilla soya milk, natural yellow and orange food coloring and sprinkled with colored vegan sprinkles